Sunday, January 18, 2009

Leche Condensada

I came across this bottled leche condensada (condensed milk) by Nestle a couple weeks ago and just had to get it!!... No more sticky mess, trying to open the ol' canned condensed milk, and transfering it into another container for storage! Maybe you guys have seen this packaging, and I've been living under a nutshell, unaware of this brilliant no mess no fuss packaging! Well, for those of you who's not seen this bottled condensed milk, and might be interested to get it....I got it from Walmart for less than $3! I think it cost a little more than the conventional canned ones, but it's worth the extra cents/dollar!

Squeeze some of this condensed goodness and pour in my Hot Malaysian Coffee............... Ahhhhh......Perfection...................


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails