Saturday, August 15, 2009

Impressing The In-Laws?

I told hubby that with my in-laws here, all of a sudden I have a mental block of what to cook! With only hubby and I at home, I had no trouble whipping stuff up. Simple or complicated, good or bad… it’s just for hubby and I!

With my in-laws with me, I’m having trouble cooking! Well, it’s more like I’ve gotten quite nervous and stressed up when I cook! Especially since they are also a constant reader of my blog, I want to make sure that my food taste as good as it looks on the blog!! Anyway, here are the first 2 meals, I made for them……. I think they turned out ok!

For lunch, I made a simple stir-fried yellow noodles with mushroom, Bok Choy, carrots and pork.FriedNoodles And for dinner that night…. it was Black Bean Bitter Gourd Chicken, Stir Fried Bok Choy and Assam (Tamarind) Prawn. Dinner8I would need to do more reading and googling to get more inspirations for our dinner menu for the next 5 weeks! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails