Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spaghetti Meatball, A Different Take

Last night, I wanted to cook meatballs and at the same time wanted to eat pasta….Yet, I wasn’t feeling the regular Spaghetti Meatball where red tomato sauce is used. I opted to make my Meatball Pasta different; with a white cream sauce loaded with vegetables! I pan fried some frozen meatballs from Trader Joe’s. Once that is done and set aside, I made the sauce using butter, flour, carrots, celery, onion, sweet peas, heavy cream, milk, wine, salt & pepper and chicken broth. As unhealthy it may sound with heavy cream and full milk, it was balanced with plentiful of healthy veges.. =) and I did use Whole Wheat Rotini pasta…=)… Placed the cooked meatballs on some boiled pasta and drenched them in the white sauce I made…… Verdict: Different but still YUMS! =)

Dinner-38

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails