Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Simple, Yet Satisfying

Coffee-1

After our Dog Park activity the past Sunday, hubby and I pondered what should we have for breakfast or brunch. We did not want Mickey D’s breakfast, nor diner food like Denny’s. We thought of having simple instant noodles, but we needed to shop for some…

We stopped by an Asian store on the way home to restock out noodles supply and found oven fresh breads (from a Chinatown Bakery) displayed near the entrance. That was just perfect! I picked out a few fresh warm bread and continued my grocery shopping.

At home, I whipped out my coffee maker, grinded some coffee beans and brewed a pot of coffee for hubby and I. In between sips of freshly brewed coffee, we bit into fresh warm breads with red bean and taro fillings…. Yums!! No need to go all the way to Chinatown to get them Chinese Breads/Buns! Yay!

I went to the grocery store yesterday, hoping to score some Chinese Buns for my trip today only to find out from the store keeper that they only bring in Chinese Buns on the weekends..=(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails