Monday, May 25, 2009

My New Kitchen Gadget!

Been eyeing an ice cream maker for the longest time…..and I finally bought it today! Yay! Presenting: my Cuisinart ICE-20 Ice Cream Maker! Ice Cream MakerWas contemplating to get the other model (ICE-30BC) which is slightly bigger and has a stainless steel casing to match my kitchen appliances (and cost about $30 more too). After some thoughts and inputs from hubby, Seyda and Robert…I got the none matching white 1.5 quart ice cream maker instead. No difference white or silver, since I won’t be displaying this on my kitchen counter everyday! =)

Can’t wait to try out new ice cream recipes this summer……Yay!! Am so excited!!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Green said...

AARGGHHH!!! I WANT!!! I'm imagining all the FUN you'll have with this...ARGH!!!

Simply June said...

Hehe...First on my list is red bean ice cream!

Sher 'n Pete said...

Peter got the same ice cream machine 2 christmasses back and I love making sorbets!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails