Thursday, September 17, 2009

Takumi Japanese Restaurant @ Nashua, NH

 Takumi3Takumi2

I’ve recently treated my in-laws to lunch at Takumi Japanese Restaurant in Nashua, NH. Lunch at restaurants are usually very affordable and very worth the money spent. I’ve been to this restaurant in the past and have always enjoyed our meals there mostly on the weekend. This time, I decided to check out their week day lunch menu.

We went for “Takumi’s Teppan Express Lunch” which costs between $10.95 - $14.95. Prices vary with the choice of Teppanyaki entree you choose (Chicken or Calamari @ $10.95, Salmon or Shrimp @ $11.95, Filet Mignon or Scallops @ $14.95). With that choice of Teppanyaki entree, you get  a bowl of Miso soup and house salad as well as unlimited food to their mini buffet line which Takumi refers to as “Express Station”.

Takumi1Takumi

I chose the chicken entree while my in-laws took the shrimp entree. I thought the chicken entree was just average. The shrimp entree  (8 large shrimps) on the hand were juicy and succulent. The buffet line offers Noodles, Fried Rice, Crab Rangoon, Spring Rolls, Gyoza, Shumai, Stir Fry Beef, Chicken & Shrimp Stew, Green Beans, 2 kinds of Sushi, Shrimp Tempura, Chicken Katsu, and perhaps 1-2 more stuff. I thought the money we paid for lunch was well worth it. Everything was equally delicious and were fresh! You get quality food, cheap! And I went home with an indigestion….after one too many shrimp tempuras. =(

two thumbs up for this place! Dining room is tastefully decorated, wait staff were friendly and polite. It was a pleasant dining experience yet again…and my in-laws were definitely impressed!

Check out Takumi’s website HERE. I looked online on www.yelp.com and found that they receive good reviews from other patrons!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails