Thursday, September 3, 2009

It’s Been A Year….

Candle1                                                                 **Photo borrowed from www.candlefind.com

…...since I received the bad news that my ex-boss has passed away. Time surely flew by so quickly. It still felt like it was yesterday when I received this devastating phone call from my co-worker while I was away on business trip.

Mr. Kwok was diagnosed with acute Leukemia just after X’mas 2007. After rounds of chemo and a bone marrow transplant, he still finally lost his battle to Leukemia.

Never have I thought that a wonderful boss like him would encounter such fate. If I were to tell you the wonderful stories of him, you would definitely agree that he’s probably one of the best boss / employer ever! I surely miss him and miss working for him! May God bless his soul!

Please visit this fundraising SITE his daughter has set up to raise money for the cure of Leukemia and for her stories.

 

2 comments:

ween said...

i really feel for u... xoxox

ween said...

time really flies...

Related Posts with Thumbnails