Wednesday, July 22, 2009

US Open 2009

US open

My US Open 2009 tickets have arrived in the mail! It took about one week from the day I bought the tickets online to receiving them in my mailbox. =) I’m a little bummed that I could not get the day tickets (at the price and days we wanted), due to a little habit call procrastination!! Nevertheless, we still manage to get hold of the night tickets to Arthur Ash… Perhaps we will buy the regular ground tickets so that my tennis savvy dad-in-law can experience the whole US Open atmosphere!!

This will be our (hubby and I) third time going to the US Open and I’m excited to be going again this year, this time with my in-laws! I’m crossing all fingers and toes that I would get a glimpse of my favorite tennis idol; Roger Federer!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails