Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Spaghetti & Meatballs…Asian Version!

I love eating spaghetti with meatballs and decided to do my own Malaysian version of it for one of my lazy Monday syndrome meals. With about half a bag of frozen party meatballs from Trader Joe’s (which I now religiously try to make sure I have a bag of it in the freezer at any given time) and a packet of frozen homemade curry kapitan (imported from Malaysia), I served up my Malaysian version of Spaghetti and Meatballs; Curry Kapitan Meatballs and Cavatappi Pasta.

It was divinely delicious!!! It was so good and so darn easy to make..since everything was already pre-made. =p. This is now my favorite, forget the Italian version of spaghetti & meatball. My new love is my Malaysian version of Spaghetti & Meatballs…. YUMS!!! The Asian herbs and spices in the curry was so fragrant and perfect with the moist meatballs…..the meal was totally to-die-for!Dinner6

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails