Friday, February 12, 2010

Killington, Here We Come!!

image

**Photo borrowed from www.killington.com**

Hubby, me and a few of our friends are packing our bags, our skis/snowboards and heading to the mountain for a snowy weekend! We’re driving up to Killington, VT for a 3 days 2 nights ski getaway. Well, we’re only gonna ski one day and chill the other days! Haha!

We planned on hitting the slopes this weekend due to the long holiday weekend; President’s Day (February 15). Coincidentally, it’s also Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year! It’s gonna be fun, although hubby and I will be missing the reunion back home in Malaysia!

I’m looking forward to this ski trip. Killington Ski resort is the largest ski resort in eastern North America. Now, I’m just praying I dun get hurt! And I probably won’t be skiing down those black or double black trails on this one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure to swing into the Wobbly Barn, the place is legendary for it's steakhouse and night life (they have a new chef this season)some of the best steaks I have ever eaten. Hard to believe it's in the middle of VT

Related Posts with Thumbnails