Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December…my favorite time of the year!

IMG_0186 (Large)

Coz it’s all about X’mas! I love shopping for gifts and I love getting gifts too! I love the festive lights and the holiday tunes! And don’t forget the yummy cookies and food during this time of the year where friends and family reunite!! I do however cringe when I think of the shopping part when the mall is crowded with holiday shoppers. For that reason, I usually try to shop early!

My X’mas tree is now up! I put it up the day after thanksgiving and will soon pile the nicely wrapped presents under the tree. I love X’mas so much I hum X’mas songs in July and drive my poor husband up the wall! Haha! Welcome December….my favorite month of all!

IMG_0172 (Large)IMG_0389 (Large)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails