Thursday, October 1, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane…

….…..but I’ll be back soon! Today is the DAY! My long awaited Europe Trip is finally here! After months of planning the day has finally arrived. I’m definitely psyched!  Hubby is also definitely looking forward to a vacay from work! In a couple hours, we’ll be boarding the plane to Barcelona, Spain where we’ll start our vacation before ending it in Rome, Italy.

Oh how fun! I’ve got all my travel books ready…….some borrowed from the library….yes, I’m el-cheapo!  Hey, why buy them when I can borrow them from the library for free!! And some we did buy from the bookstore since we could not get hold of them from the library in time for the trip! Our bags (backpacks to be exact) are also packed (yes we’re trying to travel as light as possible) and hopefully we’ve got all we need!

Ciao!~

2 comments:

Charlene n Kevin said...

Have fun!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures!! Me so jealous :P

Simply June said...

hehe.. will post them up soon! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails