Friday, October 2, 2009

Boston Chowda Company @ Boston, MA

Quincy Market

My brother swears that this place has the best New England Clam Chowder. Boston Chowda Company has a store in Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market. I got my brother a quart of the famous Legal Seafood New England Clam Chowder (served at 7 presidential inauguration dinner) last year but he still thinks Boston Chowda’s better/best.

BostonChowdaBostonChowda1  

Almost every time we’re in Faneuil Hall….we will definitely stop by Boston Chowda for some N.E. Clam Chowder or lobster bisque. I guess unknowingly we love their soup and can’t get enough of them! =) Over the weekend (after getting high on desserts), we walked over to Faneuil Hall for something savory! Soup was definitely in our thoughts. Hubby and I walked to the Boston Chowda store and ordered a cuppa soup to share! =) $5 worth of soup was definitely worth it. Portions were generous too! =)

BostonChowda2BostonChowda3

Next time you’re in Boston, stop by Boston Chowda @ Faneuil Hall for some finger licking soup/chowder! Let me know what you think of their soups!

1 comment:

malkiazuri said...

Grew up in New England and haven't been back in ALOT of years. Really do miss my seafood. Went to Boston last week and decided to check out Boston Chowda.....Ended up eating there 3 times last week and HAD to stop for a cup of chowda on my way to the airport. I had both the clam chowda and the lobster bisque. I am more of a chowda girl, but my husband loved the bisque. We just placed an order to be delivered to us for Thanksgiving. I do not miss the cold weather, but I do miss my New England seafood. Nothing compares.

Related Posts with Thumbnails