Friday, January 8, 2010

My Magic Elves…….

…..who cooks and cleans… and all you need to do is feed them =) And I MISS THEM!!!! Haha! Do you have one for the holidays???

These Magic Elves are my brother and his gf, Qi who drove here from Buffalo during their winter break. They spent X’mas and New Years with us; about 2 whole weeks! When they were here, these lovely elves helped me clean my floors and dishes. The best part is that they “magically” clean dishes when we’re out! =) How cool is that!!?? I wish I have them here everyday!!

And the Magic Elves even made hubby and I one delicious Malaysian meal of Nasi Lemak all with the anchovies, sambal, eggs, cucumber, peanuts and Red Honeyed Chicken (Ayam Masak Merah Madu). Credits goes to Qi for doing most of the tedious work in preparing and cooking dinner for us! I will duplicate the delicious chicken one day and post the recipe here! =) Thanks for cooking this finger licking, yummuilicious meal………..when are u guys coming back here again?? Haha!!

Nasi Lemak

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha when ah?

maybe next thanksgiving :p or maybe summer?

Related Posts with Thumbnails