Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trader Joe’s

Traders Joe…….not your average Joe! This store has been around for quite a while. It’s not as large as regular grocery stores, but they certainly have a good selection of basic, organic and international food! I’ve briefly window shopped at Trader Joe’s while I was in school just to see what they offer.I have not been to a Trader Joe’s since and decided to revisit it again a few months ago.

I now have been occasionally going to Trader Joe’s as the prices are actually very reasonable! Certain items in the store are actually cheaper than the local grocer I often shop at! And I just love the international selection that they have. You’ll can also find food in the store that you won’t (or can hardly) find in other stores! They have an awesome selection of fresh food, common and unique dried fruits, delicious quick meals, international cuisine (Indian, Italian, Japanese, etc), healthy snacks, healthy juice and lots more of yummy stuff!

If you’ve not been to a Trader Joe’s, swing by your nearest store and check them out! And if you see this Japanese Rice Cracker Snack (Fat Free!), pick one up. This is one of the yummiest Japanese snack I’ve tasted for less than $3!! By the way, I’m not affiliated with Trader Joe’s…just wanted to share good findings and food!! =)  Traders Joe-1

2 comments:

Adeline said...

hey, i was just there few days ago! I love trader joe's too!

Simply June said...

yes..i'm beginning to LOVE it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails