Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Sea Monkey

Puffer-6OK..Sea Monkey is probably not the right term to call Beanie, my Puffer Fish….but it really really did reminded me of a monkey in the sea!! Apparently, Sea Monkey is actually a nickname / term for a variant of brine shrimp…… But just look at the way he’s chilling!!! Just like a MONKEY!!! I found him yesterday morning hanging upside down, with his tail curled and hooked to a fake plant stem…….It was so cute!!! If I had not known better, I would have thought something bad had happened to him as he did not move (except for his eyes). =). Beanie kept his position for quite a bit, long enough for me to grab my camera and click away. This guy probably got annoyed with all the flashes from the camera and swam away shortly after that... Click on picture to view a bigger image of Beanie, my Puffer Fish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails