Friday, February 27, 2009

Frozen Margarita

Frozen Margaritawas serve with my “sort-of-gourmet” dinner last night instead of some good white wine (I ran out of wine!Oh No!!). And since I have a mini bar stocked with different liquor, I decided to make some Pineapple Strawberry Frozen Margarita…….Minus the salt on the rim action! Dinner-11I tried to go fancy for dinner..…… No special occasion, it was just because I was in the mood to create a gourmet-ish meal!…Here’s what I made….Cream of Celery (no photo, opps) and for entree Rosemary Skewered Tiger Prawns and Salmon Corn Cakes served on Garlic Mashed Potatoes.I did not follow any specific recipe, just sort of threw things together and add as I go, especially for the Salmon Corn Cakes.

Occasionally, I find myself throwing and mixing ingredients into my cooking, creating, recreating or improvising something…..I’ve been lucky; the food usually turn out pretty decent and sometimes very good! Sorry for being so shamelessly “shy”! Haha! As a result, sometimes I don’t know what the dish is called and just name the obvious; like tonight’s dinner…Rosemary Tiger Prawn!! I have to admit some of my cooking ideas/inspirations came from watching cooking shows, reading cook books, eating someone’s cooking,exchanging ideas with friends and/or a spur of the moment thing!Dinner-13Till my next post…Ciao for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails