Thursday, December 18, 2008

If only Santa

would help me send my packages...........................I would not have to haul all these to the post office........juggling between opening doors, balancing the packages and watching my steps.............If only Santa would help me with my packages........I would not need to fork out $60 for postage today...........plus another $40 for 2 packages that needed to go earlier..................That's a whopping $100 just for postage.....that's $100 that I could use for more presents or just to pamper myself!!! Ahhhh....if only Santa would help me send my X'mas packages ................................... I would have to dream on!!!!
Well, now that these gifts are out of my door, I hope they make it to their destinations by X'mas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails