Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!

Mother's Day

A Thousand Thanks

Mother's Day brings to mind
The thousands of things you did for me
that helped make me happier,
stronger and wiser,
because I had you as a role model.

I'm grateful for all the times
you healed my hurts
and calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure.

I'm thankful for all you showed me
about how to love and give--
lessons that now bring
so many blessings to me
each and every day.

Your sacrifices and unselfishness
did not go unnoticed, Mom.
I admire you, I respect you,
I love you.
And I'm so glad you're my mother!

Happy Mother's Day!

By Joanna Fuchs

Happy Mother’s Day Mom, Mom-in-law and all the mothers out there!

Signature

2 comments:

Cin Twin2 said...

Beautiful picture!! Those are daisies. right? Happy Mother's Day to you! Brady is very lucky....

Simply June said...

not sure if they are daisies..i googled... they are zinnias.

Related Posts with Thumbnails