Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finally… a DSLR!

EOS Rebel T1i EF-S 18-55mm IS Kit

I’ve been contemplating to get a DSLR camera for a year or two or three now. I came very close to getting one when Circuit City stores were closing down and they were liquidating their inventories a few months. I held back as I wasn’t sure which brand/model I REALLY wanted. NIKON or CANON?

I’ve been leaning towards a Canon DSLR, mainly coz I’ve been a Canon point and shoot camera user for years and I’ve grew fond of the Canon brand. Plus, it helps that my brother also owns a Canon DSLR. I love the pictures my current Canon Power Shot SD870 was able to produce. Almost all the pictures in my blog are taken from the SD870 which was a wedding gift from our friends; Seyda, Rob & Karan. It is definitely a great camera, but it’s also time for me to venture into a DSLR.

Darling hubby decided to get me my early X’mas pressie coz I’ve been nice all year. Contemplating between the Canon Rebel XSI and the Canon Rebel T1i and comparing their features..hubby made the executive decision to get me the newer model; Canon Rebel T1i. It was only a little more money to get the most current model. I was all smiles! I was in cloud 9. My wish to own a DSLR came true!! I will still be using the compact Canon camera though….it’s a very convenient little thing to have!! =)

Thank you, darling for my X’mas pressie! I love it and I can’t wait to (hopefully) take great pictures with it.

Merry X’mas, to me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails